How to make Courgette Soup
Making a delicious courgette soup is easy and rewarding. Here we will go through the steps required to make the perfect courgette soup in your kitchen.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 large courgettes, cut into small cubes
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- Pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion for about 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic and sauté for an extra 1 minute.
- Add the courgette cubes to the pot and sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- Pour in the stock and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until the courgettes are tender.
- Using an immersion blender, puree the soup until smooth.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the parsley before serving.
This soup can be served with crusty bread or topped with croutons and a dollop of cream. Another option is to add a few cubes of cooked ham. It is also delicious served with a side of crispy bacon. Enjoy! An ancient Middle Eastern delicacy, Kawaar’a soup is a truly unique and flavorful dish. A staple dish of Palestinian cuisine, it has been enjoyed by generations of families and is a great way to bring the tastes of the Middle East to your table.
To make Kawaar’a soup, you’ll need 500g of chicken or goat meat, one large onion, two large carrots, four cloves of garlic, one teaspoon of cumin, one teaspoon of cinnamon, one tablespoon of tomato paste, two tablespoons of olive oil and one teaspoon of sea salt.
Begin by chopping up the meat into small cubes and place in a large pot. Add the chopped onion, carrots, garlic and spices in the pot and cook on medium heat until the meat is fully cooked. Once the meat is cooked, add the tomato paste, olive oil and sea salt. Mix together until all the ingredients are evenly distributed and bring to a boil. Once the soup is boiling, reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft. Serve in a bowl and enjoy.
Kawaar’a soup is a delicious and simple way to enjoy the flavors of the Middle East. It is a great lunch or dinner choice for a family or a crowd, as it can easily be made in large batches. Try this traditional Palestinian dish and experience the uniqueness of Kawaar’a soup!